Tuesday 1 February 2011

Tim Flach...

Tim Flach is a well known Photographer who mainly shoots animals and focuses on the beauty of them. I actually had a lecture on him recently and I was facinated by the work that he has created. These are just a few of the images he has created, and I have noticed that he also shoots the animals in the stuido as though they were humans. He wanted to try and make a connection with the animals and shoot them as portraiture like you would with humans. His work is generally quite abstract - the perfect antithesis to anthropomorphis, in other words, he places human tendencies on animals and he looks for that certain feature on their face or even an expression in the animals face that resemables a human. He focuses on the beauty and elegance of the animals as though they were humans and I find his work truely incredible.

I found these images from his online website ... www.timflach.com



No comments:

Post a Comment