Monday 28 February 2011

Animal Influenced...

Here are a few images that I found on the web whilst researching animals and clothing.

The top image is taken by David Lachepelle and features Leonardo Di Caprio. I wanted to show this image because Animal Print isn't actually shown in the clothing at all but it is shown in the background as a wall feature that the model is leaning on. This image works really well as the background works well with the model and neither one outshines the other. It is as though the background is just as important as the model/Celebrity stood in front of it.



The Second image features Kate Moss for an advertisement, I cant find who or what she is advertising and this image was anonomously shown on the web sith no information but I do love the clothing she is wearing in the shot.I noticed she is lyng on a man in the shot and I think this works really well with the chosen clothing. She is dominating the male model just like an animal and I think the clothing represents this really well.



The final image i'm again not too sure who or what they are advertising but the clothing stood out to me because of the styles and colour palette. The colours, fur and animal print all represent wild animals in there own way and they have decided to take a classy and elegant route when styling and wearing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment