Tuesday 22 February 2011

Roberto Cavalli F/W Collection 2010...

These are a few shots of the catwalk models wearing the collection by Roberto Cavalli Fall/Winter 2010. I already know about this collection before deciding to focus on animal clothing but I wanted to put it in this blog as initial research for clothing by designers already out there. Each model is very over stylized with lots of accessories and each of them are animal print of some sort. This could be seen as too much animal print in one outfit but in my opinion, I think it works with the models and the overall look he is going for. I want to try something like this in my own work and really over stylize the models.

There is alot more of Roberto Cavalli's work that I could have shown but here are just a few examples. Even though they are all showing animal print, there is something distinctively different about each outfit.






No comments:

Post a Comment