Tuesday 1 February 2011

First Shoot Plan...

Here we go... What I am planning for my first shoot, as stated on my Statement of Intent, is to incorporate animals into my images. My friend Rebecca Aubrey has a horse that I could use in my shoot who lives in a stables quite near by. I am very fortunate that I will be able to shoot with Becky's horse because otherwise i'm not usre how I would be able to get hold of an animal. I am quite excited about this shoot now and will start doing some research into photographers and single images that have incorporated a horse into their shoots before. Hopefully this will help me decide how I need to shoot these images, how I am going to style my model and also the overall final look of how I want my images to be.

Lets get started on some research into my idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment