Tuesday 1 February 2011

Harpers Bazaar



Here are two images that I found whilst reading Harpers Bazaar Jan 2011 Edition. I wanted to show them in this blog because they are images that relate very well to the shots of animals I want to create in my own shoot. The first shot was an editorial shoot shot by Alasdair Mclellan and incorporated animals as a prop for the model. The shoot can be seen as high end fashion but also as a low budget shoot just because the models etc isn't highly stylized. The second image I found in Harpers is for an ad campaign for American Apparel. These images to me arn't as interesting as the first and I think its because I don't really like the way the model is posed. I mean I don't really have any right to judge but for me the shot just doesn't work. I do like the styling and the fact that the horse is a main element in the shot but the way the mdoel is posed, attracts my attention for the wrong reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment