Monday 21 February 2011

The Next Step...

I know I haven't posted in a while but it was only because I was figuring out which shoot to do next. We have also had a lot of assignments due in for other modules so i'm afraid to say that the independent practice blog has taken a back seat for the time being. BUTTTT.... now I am sort of back on track and is planning the next shoot for this module.

Now I have decided not to incorporate animals into my shoots and just focus on what the animal represnts and how I can show this by only using a model in the shot. The next shoot I have decided to look into clothing in fashion photography. I want to focus on studio shots and portraiture. I will try to find clothing with animal prints or even clothing which I believe to have animal reference and shoot the model in the studio.

To start this mini-assignment, I will research into clothing, the types, prints and what it signifys through the image. A lot of photographers has used prints for clothing in their shoots but the clothing hasn't been their main purpose of the shot whereas mine will be... Lets get researching!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment