Tuesday 1 February 2011

ANTM - Equestrian Shoot...



These two images fascinate me!! I was watching America's Next Top Model and the whole shoot was based around an equestrian theme. What I really love about these shots is that it is thought he model has just been placed on there to take over the shot. It is as though the jockey on the horse doesnt even know the models are there and they are just concentrating on riding the horse. However the model really takes charge in the shot and simply uses the horse and the jockey as a sort of prop for her to use. They are the main element in the shot but the jockey and the horse are their to help try and tell a story for why she is there.

These images fascinate me and show a very stylized high fashion style of what I want to try and achieve. I know it would be impossible for me to try and create something like this without it looking awful but I am using these images as a sort of inspiration for my own shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment