Thursday 3 February 2011

Styling for Shoot 1...

Model - Rebecca Aubrey
Age - 20
Occupation - Photography Student





I have chosen Becky as my model because although she hasn't quite got the look I wanted in this shoot, she does however have the hair colour and height I wanted. I was also worried about the horse not being comfortable in the shoot if there was a stranger stood next to him and trying to pose therefore I wanted Becky to be my model as he is her horse so that she could work with him (Monty) and get the best out of him. I wanted him to be comfortable and not scared so I thought this would be the best way to do that.

As you can see from the images above that I have styled my model in pastel coloured clothes. I have also slicked back her hair into a tight bun so that it doesn't distract your eyes from the horse. I have made her eyes dark and smokey as well as darkening her eyebrows to make them stand out and styled her in classic clothes such as a neck scarf and netted top. I didnt want my model in the classic riding outfit that you would normally see a horse rider in because it is supposed to be stylized high fashion. I think the colour scheme will work well with the horse and overall look that I want to get from my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment