Monday 28 February 2011

Animal Print Catwalk...

These are two images that I found online, I dont really know how I came across them but I'm glad that I did because they relate to my work really well. They are catwalk shots for collections by designers. Again I am unsure as to who the designers are but I still really like the collections.



The top image consists of 5 catwalk outfits put together. My favorite is the middle outfit as it reminds me of holiday whilst still being really classy and elegant. Some of the others, including the black jacket outfit and the black pants jacket, I am not too keen on. The animal prints in these images are very strong and there isnt many accesories used like Roberto Cavalli's collections. It is just simply the cloth that is animal print and that is all that is needed to make the overall outift interesting. There is something animal like in the way the cloth is cut aswel which really attrects my interest.



The second image however seems too elegant to me. The style and cut of the dress is too classy and doesnt seem to fit the animal tendancies as well as the top styles. The print is animal however, but to me, the colour and print of the dress could have been something completley different and it still sould have looked right because of the style of the dress, the styling and accessories of the model seem to clean cut for the style of shoot I am looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment