Friday 4 March 2011

Lighting and Technical Aspects...

The lighting aspects of this shoot is very important in order to show the clothes in the best way, and in order to gain the best out of my model and clothes, I will be relying heavily on my technical skills. I am not amazing at the technical aspects of photography but I do believe I am getting better at understanding what looks good and how to achieve what I want. There are different lighting techniques I want to use for the different styles of clothing but all of the images will be taken on a black background so that my model can stand out from the background. When setting up in the studio on the day, I will be able to work out what lighting works best for the clothing before my model arrives and I will document this when showing the images on here later on. I will however be using a Canon 5D Mark 2 for these images in order to get the best quality images.

No comments:

Post a Comment