Wednesday 16 March 2011

The Next Step...

After analysing my images from the shoot, I have now got to start thinking about where to go next. I do want to re-do this shoot and I have got time to do this shoot again before the dedline so I am going to have to put all my efforts into making the shoot better than the one I have just completed. I am going to look for another model and hopefully arrange another shoot which will be more successful. I have had a tutorial with my tutor who saw these images from the last shoot and he agrees with me, that they are not as strong as they should be when representing animals. I think this has a lot to do with the fact the model wasn't the right model for the shoot and this is something I am working on sorting out. However he did say the clothing, lighting and the general photographic technical skills are very good which only motivates me even more to do this shoot again. Before doing this next shoot, my tutor has advised me to go and research into animal behaviour more and try to undertsand why the animals act in this way and what makes them stand out against all other animals. I will pursue this idea and hopefully it will give me more ideas for poses etc in my upcoming shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment