Wednesday 16 March 2011

Location Vs Studio...

In a recent meeting my my personal tutor, he got me thinking about locations for my shoots. I do like the idea of shooting this concept out on location but I wouldn't know where to start when thinking of the locations because it would really have to fit the clothing and ideas of the shoot in order for it to work. However in the studio, I can focus my attention more on the lighting and making sure the clothes are lit well enough as well as giving a modd of a dominating animal. I feel that if I was to do this shoot out on location, I would be worried to much about getting the correct location and not putting my effort into what I believe is mroe important and that is the clothing and representing the manerisms of animals.

For this shoot, I have decided to use the studio, purely on the basis of that I think the clothes will be the main element in the images and there will be no distractions in the background of the images. I will see how this shoot goes first before I start to think about maybe moving the shoot out on location. It may be good to see this variation from studio to location and see which works best for the concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment