Wednesday 16 March 2011

Concept of Shoot...

This was really hard to put my finger on when planning this shoot. I had an idea of using animal clothing but at first I wa sunsure of what the point was of showing animal clothing. We had a lot of lectures on concepts and it got me thinking about what the real reason was that I wanted to shoot clothing and what I was trying to portray.

I decided to use the different animal clothing to show animals personalities through the models. By using the manerisms and body language, no only shape but the way the animals act, I wanted my model to pose like the animals. Not so that it is really cliche and cheesy but by only hinting at the animals through the pose as a sort of signifyer through meaning. The animals I have chosen to portray are very dominating animals so I want my model to come across as very dominating, through eye contact and contract with the camera. Hopefully this will come across in my images that I produce in the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment