Wednesday 16 March 2011

Shoot Outfit 1...

The first image shown here is a diagram of the shoot layout, where I was stood, the model and the lighting set-up. It is only an example fo the lighting but it doesn't show exactly the lighting I used. Here are a few images of the first shoot idea that I think are the best of what I took. I wanted my model to portray a bear for the animal choice in these images. I used a fur coat and a black bra so that the coat would stand out most. This also shows a dominering item of clothing which can also relate to the animal I am representing. In my opinion, I think the animal presence does come across in these images, some more than others but overall I think they work really well. The first, second and thrid images are my favourite as I think the bear resemblance is very clear.






No comments:

Post a Comment