Friday 4 March 2011

Sourcing Clothes...

When thinking about sourcing the clothes I wanted I really had to think about the style I was going for. The animal Prints I really wanted were Tiger, Snake and some sort of Fur that would represent a Bear some way. I went into Preston town centre and used ideas from another photographer Martha Birks and also my Friend Clare Ryan from the Fashion and Brand Promotion course. I used clare to help me come up with ideas and put items together to get the right style I was going for.

I tried shops such as Topshop, River Island for the main Items, alongside Primark and charity shops for the little things that I wouldnt be able to get in larger marketing shops.

I knew I would be spending a lot for the styling of this shoot therefore I decided to pay for all of the items and take them back at a later date to get my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment