Wednesday 16 March 2011

Evaluation of Shoot...

When thinking of this shoot, I was initally really excited to get to grips with animal manerisms and how they behave. To express this through clothing is something that I am really interested in and wanted to push myself with. On the day fo the shoot and my model didn't turn up, it was a disaster! Luckily, fellow photographer and assistent on the day was able to stand in for me as she was the same szie in clothing which was very fortunate. In my opinion, the shoot didn't go as successful as I'd thought and I wasn't as happy with the final outcome as I wanted to be as I had planned and planned before the shoot. The lighting, choice of black background and styling of clothes was all exactly what I wanted, thereofre on some level, I am happy with the outcome of the images. At least I know next time if I was to do this shoot again with a different model then, I would be able to perfect the lighting etc as I had already done it before and could easily set up again. Becky my model on the day did really well though seeing as though she wasn't the original model, she adapted well to the type of shot and in some of the images, she managed to even get the poses that I was aiming for. Although I don't really want to use these images for this assignment, If I re-do the shoot with a different model on a different day and they don't turn out aswel as these images, then I will use these images for my final prints. I haven't edited any of these images as of yet only because I don't want to edit them untill I have created a new shoot to see if I will use them. I think if I did edit them, then they will look a lot more polished and professional then they do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment