Friday 4 March 2011

Styling...

I will be doing the styling for this shoot, I am not very good at styling to begin with therefore I wanted to use a stylist from the Fashion promotion with styling degree. However, I wasn't able to get a stylist at such short notice, I had already booked the studio for my shoot and thereofre had to get womebody who was willing to work in a short time and this wasnt possible. If I am to do this shoot again, which I think I will because I really like the idea and concpet for this shoot and would probably want to develop it, I will try to use a stylist to push my ideas further.

As I said before, I'm not exactly amazing at styling but I do have a passion for fashion and on some level know what is already out there in terms of collections by designers, so I think I will be ok for the styling on this shoot. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment