Wednesday 16 March 2011

Shoot Outfit 4...

This is my fourth and final animal representation, I did really like the snake images from the last shoot so I have decided to create more but with different poses and different clothing. I also tried a different lighting set up because I wanted to light my model from top to bottom instead of just her top as the main animal clothing was on her bottom. The leggins and the bra work really well together and I think they are very simplistic yet effective because they work with the poses my model is creating. I wanted her to stand tall and arch her back in different ways to show a snakes movement. I know that it didn't really work that well as it is very hard to represent a snake and my model's face expression isn't exactly what I was looking for. This is my fault though I suppose and should have directed her more. Overall I do like the clothing and the lighting but I dont think this choice of animal has worked very well in this shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment