Friday 28 January 2011

Harpers Bazaar...

Daniela and Caleb Dec '10
These two images are shown as a set of images published in Harpers Bazaar, I was flicking through the magazine and came across these two editorial based images. Both are very similar in the style as there isn't much to show in the high end fashion aspect because the poses and the expressions on there faces are very simple. I'm not sure why these images are shot like this but somehow I think they work. the second image is quite a strange one in my opinion, the girl seems to the main feature of the image instead of the animal, the horse's head had been cropped out of the image as though just to hint at the horse being in the image. I will use this image in my research but what I want to create is completely different. I want to show the animal in the image to be like a main feature with the model and not to be ignored.

No comments:

Post a Comment