Saturday 29 January 2011

Research Images...

These images are taken from last year when I visited a zoo whilst on holiday in tenerife, I was facinated by the animals and got a bit snap happy with my camera, these are just a few of the hundreds I took! I wanted to put them in this blog as research to the types of animals I could use. They are taken with a simple digital compact camera with no artificial lighting, they are taken purely for research purposes.

The tiger in particular would be an amazing animal to shoot for a high end fashion shot but I doubt i'll be able to get hold of a tiger or even have a chance to shoot with one even if I could. The tiger and panther images are my favourite of the images I have shot because when I look at them, I can see the force of power of which they hold.... I would love to try and show this in my images somehow. The monkeys and apes I have shot in my research realy do interest me, I love how similar they are to humans and yet we still put them behind cages.
The flamingo's are full of colour and grab my attention straight away, I would love to use them in a shoot and find a way to use the model as a flamingo, it would show beauty and elegance through the animals.












No comments:

Post a Comment