Tuesday 25 January 2011

Harpers Bazaar...

I wanted to just put a post on here about Harpers Bazaar. I am obsessed with this magazine and I live and breathe Harpers so I just wanted to just talk about it for a little introduction. throuhout this blog you will see a lot of images scanned in from different editions, some that are related to my theme of animals and others just because I am facinated with them.

Harpers seems to instantly grab my attention more than other magazines such as Vogue and Dazed and i'm not quite sure why this is. Maybe it is because the images in there seem to have a contant thread throughout the body of their work. Even though the image can follow different themes, I can always see the same trend that draws me back to each individual image.

I want to try and create a same sort of thing throughout the body of my work and keep a certain trend that will sort of put my stamp on my work so that the audience will know that it is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment