Tuesday 26 April 2011

Over Exposed Images...

These are a few images that were taken on the day that somehow was over exposed. As we had to use a flash gun to set off the lights there was a slight delay on the lights going off to the actual image being taken. Most of the images worked but here are some of the images that came out over exposed because we caught the light going off at the wrong time. I do like these images and think that the lighting does really work with my models hair and lights them very well. If I was to use these images, they would need a lot of edited to burn in to the lit areas in the background and make the light on the hair stand out more. However, I don't think there is much variation in the pose within these images and I would have to use them all if I was going to use them as my final images. Using one of the images as well as properly exposed images wouldn't look right as a set therefore I don't think I will use any of these images in my final prints but would like to edit them anyway for personal use.




No comments:

Post a Comment