Tuesday 26 April 2011

Shoot Evaluation...

When looking back over the day of this shoot, I think by having a new model, I was able to create more interesting shots than the first model, only because I could use her hair as a prop. She has an afro and because of the animals I was trying to represent, her hair and the colour of her skin worked to an advantage for me and made my images more interesting. The image of my model, which shows her leaning into the camera, with her hair coming across her face is one of my favourite images from of the shoot. Her hair and the way she is posing makes her seem very domineering within the photograph and this links in very well with the animals she is representing. The bear and leopard are both strong , domineering animals in the wild and I think my model shows this very well.
I also think by having a MUA for this shoot also made my images more affective. In the first shoot with Becky, I didn't use a MUA and we did the make-up ourselves. There is a definite difference between the work of a professional and an amateur. Her eyes pop from this images which instantly grab your attention and I think this makes my images in the second shoot more affective.

No comments:

Post a Comment