Tuesday 26 April 2011

Edited Favourite Images...

Out of all of the images from my shoot these are two of the images which stand out the most to me, I chose my favourite one from each of the clothing shoots and here they are.

In my opinion, these two images are very strong and the lighting is very good and makes my model stand out from the image. With my choice of model, her hairstyle was perfect for this shoot as it was very wild and big which suited the representation of animals. Especially in the second image where she is leaning into the camera and it makes her seem dominating in the shot which represents a strong animal such as a bear or lion.

I have also edited these images to a high standard in my opinion and tried to show high fashion airbrushing to show off my model to the best she can be. As edited images, I think they are really strong and they get the point across.



No comments:

Post a Comment