Tuesday 26 April 2011

Editorial Layout...

I know I have already stated that I want my final publication to be large format prints and on a website that I have set up. However, I wanted to create an editorial so that I could see what my images would look like if they were published into a magazine. I was going to create this editorial on an on-line magazine such as Issue.com but I didn't have the time to set up an account and produce something so elaborate, therefore I decided to create this layout on Photoshop. It was very easy to create and I think it shows my images off very well, especially the second and third images as my model stand out very well against the black background.
I have also given my editorial a title and credited the people involved in the production.
If I had more time I would have loved to create an on-line editorial to publish my images but because the deadline is approaching, my images will just be shown through prints and a website.




No comments:

Post a Comment